Although there are a lot of things I want to do before I kick the bucket, (See “The Buried Life” a very cool MTV documentary TV series) I never really thought about it as a list. So thanks to the daily prompt, now finally I’ll just jot them down, may be random and in no order of importance, although what comes first to my mind as I write it down may give a faint idea. So here is my bucket-list:
TravelKeep traveling around the world. At least 20 different countries
- Summit Mount Everest
- Scuba Diving.
- Eat at the best and most expensive restaurant in the world (both may quite obviously not coincide)
- Make a film/documentary. Hopefully a very good one.
- Write a movie script.
- Become self-employed/Entrepreneur.
- See Linkin Park live, and at least once in my own country. Actually bring them here myself in some capacity.
- Own a Harley. Before that, learn how to ride. 😛
- Meet Christopher Nolan and tell him how awesome he is and how much I respect him.
- Do Paragliding.
- Witness something truly magnificent.
- Pay tribute to Steve Jobs and Bruce Lee at their respective memorials.
- Get my graphic novels signed by Frank Miller and Alan Moore.
- Visit and document at least 100 exotic locations.
- Travel a long distance, say 2 countries on the sea in a boat.
- Kiss the most beautiful girl I’ve seen/known.
- Learn Swimming
- Swim with Dolphins
- ‘Pat’ a whale.
- Learn how to play 3 different instruments.
- Buy a house (not just a flat/apartment)
- Get at least 2 dogs. Not pets. Family. Friends.
- See all the artwork mentioned in Dan Brown’s books.
- Go to Disney World and behave like a kid.
- Rafting in the Amazon.
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- Visit CD Projekt Red, Warshaw and Ubisoft Studios, Montreal and give them personal kudos.
- Pen down a script for a video game, perhaps an RPG.
- See a Broadway show in New York.
- See a film at the Sundance Film festival.
- Learn 3 foreign languages and be fluent in atleast one of them.
(phew!) I’ll keep adding more as I can think of what which just comes and goes in my mind but present somewhere. So coming to the prompt:
What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
So let’s see:
Yeah I always wanted to do that! Especially seeing it in movies, video games and every other dam place. Hopefully will cross this one before most others.