- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
It depends. I’m a sucker for good and pleasant things. And well, intelligence turns me on.
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
Actually I don’t have one. Despite I swear a lot myself, when I think about it I actually find most of them demeaning to women. Yes, it’s very surprising coming from someone like me, as I’ve said I swear all the time. I mean, when you think about it, why is something like cunt even a ‘curse word’? In reality, isn’t that something guys (and girls, if that’s your thing) really strive for? (Actually, it’s paradise) 😛
I have more favourite ‘curse sentences’ and insults though. It’s all in the matter and language.
- What sound or noise do you love?
Just someone’s voice, who I haven’t heard in a long time.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Screeching, like on a chalk board or so. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Heck, at this moment I’m in a early adult life career crisis. I don’t even know what I want for myself, so tough to say. I just like to do A LOT of things though.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Probably in the economic and banking sectors. While I have a small interest in the working of things, no way I want to work in it.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Not you again.”